DESIGNED FOR CRANIAL BONE FLAPS
CranioLoc® comes in two sterile, single-use packaging sizes. The standard packaging kit accommodates cranial bone flaps of up to 7.25" (184 millimeters) in diameter. For larger cranial bone flaps, a 9.0" (222 millimeters) "Plus" sized pouch is available.
Each CranioLoc® bone flap storage kit includes a single-use sterility cover which protects the cranial bone flap bag integrity during the sealing process. Request a sample to test your sealer on a CranioLoc® bag.
CranioLoc® is designed specifically for cranial bone flap storage.
Autologous cranial bone flap (CBF) storage kits
How to use
IMPORTANT: CranioLoc® autologous cranial bone flap storage (CBF) kits should only be used by professionals operating under facility protocols on hygiene and gowning.
• Insert the bone tissue into the smaller, tissue pouch.
• Place the non-stick, square-cornered,
sealing sleeve over the opening of the tissue pouch.
• Align the sleeved end of the tissue pouch with the heating element of the bag sealer.
• Follow your sealer’s instruction to secure the open-end of the tissue pouch. (see CranioLoc® Sealer systems for securing instructions)
• After securing the tissue pouch, remove the non-stick sealing sleeve and discard.
• Insert the sealed tissue pouch into the
peel-able overwrap pouch.
• Align the peel-able overwrap pouch with the heating element on bag sealer.
• Follow sealer instruction to secure the
open-end of the peel-able overwrap pouch.
(do not use non-stick sleeve)
• Place filled CranioLoc® system into storage and follow surgical protocols.
Systems and Options
• CBF 90-135 - Standard (10 units)
• Tissue pouch - 7.5” x 9“
• Peel-able overwrap - 9” x 10“
• Sterile, single use, heat sealer covers
• CBF 90-140 - Oversized (1 unit)
• Peel-able overwrap - 10.5" x 12"
• Sterile, single use, heat sealer cover
• CBF 60-077 - CranioLoc® Sealer System
Magnetic release, table top heat sealer
For more information on custom cranial bone flap bags and sealing systems, contact us directly.
CranioLoc® autologous cranial bone flap(CBF) storage kits are engineered to protect
cranial bone flaps during the processing and
storage between Craniotomy procedures.
Produced in an ISO 6 clean room the
CranioLoc® system meets or exceeds industry standards.
Each CranioLoc® system consists of two high-strength film pouches, an inner protective tissue peel-able pouch and outer peel-able overwrap. This 2-pouch configuration provides redundant protection and enables aseptic presentation into surgical environments.
• Complete sterile system
• Operating room ready
• Films conform to USP Class VI
• BioCompatible - laboratory tested
• Secure dual aseptic packaging system
• Temperature to -80 °C
ABOUT INSTANT SYSTEMS
Specializing in application specific packaging designs for cryopreservation, cellular therapy, bioprocessing, medical and industrial use, Instant Systems is the leader in custom, high-performance, film-based containers and bags.
INSTANT SYSTEMS, INC
965 Denison Ave
Norfolk, VA 23513