Medical Sales Representative
Location: Norfolk, VA
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Instant Systems Inc is committed to providing unparalleled support to medical research, tissue bank, and regenerative medicine industries with innovative, quality packaging systems and related services. We are currently seeking a Medical Sales Representative in support of this mission.
Working within the Sales and Marketing team, your assignments would be the following:
- Advocate for and partner with customer from initial contact through product creation, managing the relationship through the life cycle of the product.
- Build relationships with current and future customers by leading collaboration efforts in support of their goals/initiatives.
- Maintain communication with customers to assure their continued satisfaction and efficacy of the process and product.
- Create repertoire of marketing materials, in collaboration with marketing team, effectively communicating Instant System's offerings, abilities, and innovations in products and services.
- Establish and nurture relationships with market leaders, influencers, and innovators to identify opportunities for collaboration and partnerships.
- Work closely with internal teams in support of new product development, new market segment identification, and new value stream offerings.
- Sales Experience: 3+ years of sales experience within a science related field; medical and/or medical device sales preferred. Understands long sales cycles and value add initiatives.
- Business & Marketing Skills: high comfort and competency level with business discussions and strategies.
- Behavioral Competencies: adept communication skills, ability to multi-task, good problem solver, experienced in building strong professional relationships, proficient at formal presentations to many types of audiences.
- Education: BA/BS or equivalent experience