Location: Norfolk, VA
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Instant Systems Inc is committed to providing unparalleled support to the medical research, tissue bank, and regenerative medicine industries with innovative, quality packaging systems. We are currently seeking a Production Assistant in the support of this mission.
You will be a production team member in support of production excellence. This will include responsibility for the assisting production operators, supervisors, and engineers.
Working directly with Engineers and Supervisors your assignments would be the following:
• Inspect and package final products
• Cut, trim, mark, and produce products and components
• Work with all company personnel in the support of production goals
• Support production and quality systems projects and goals
• HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
• 1+ years in laboratory work, production line support, and/or science related fields
• Team oriented and goal oriented with the ability to take direction
• Attention to detail
BACK TO OPEN POSITIONS
ABOUT INSTANT SYSTEMS
Specializing in application specific packaging designs for cryopreservation, cellular therapy, bioprocessing, medical and industrial use, Instant Systems is the leader in custom, high-performance, film-based containers and bags.
INSTANT SYSTEMS, INC
965 Denison Ave
Norfolk, VA 23513